Dear Search Professional,
In the executive search profession, quality starts at the research level. To help researchers achieve results, search-consult is running its first Research Practitioner Skills Days. Delivered through small groups, they will be packed with practical tips and techniques that will make a real difference to the way you work.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Information sources; the best places to find candidates.
- How to get the best out of the internet.
- Tried and tested techniques for approaching candidates.
- Telephones skills; how to pace the call and absorb the information.
- Difficult candidates; what to do when the candidate isn’t interested or not qualified for your search.
- Legal issues, how European data protection law and the Employment Equality Regulations affect the search process.
This event will be available on 2 separate days - just choose between 23 or 24 April 2008!
We are limiting the numbers to 60 delegates per day, and for most of the sessions you will work in groups of 12 people. Small groups encourage informal and frank exchange of ideas, and that is part of the value of this event. Trainers will rotate around the groups to ensure that you have the opportunity to learn from each of our experts!
Our training events have attracted hundreds of delegates from 40 countries since 2005 and tend to sell out quickly - don't miss out on our EARLY BIRD rates of €545 + UK VAT (17.5% per delegate per day ) valid until 15 February 2008 only! From 16 February 2008, standard rates will apply (€699 + UK VAT).
For more details on the topics addressed during the day, and to learn more about our 5 trainers, please visit www.search-consult.com/research
We look forward to seeing you in London!
The search-consult Team
Lead Sponsor: Dow Jones
Gold Sponsor: Dillistone Systems
Special Sponsor: TheLadders.co.uk
Media Sponsor: search-consult
Book hotel in London