The Road to Recovery, HR Strategies for 2010
The Road to Recovery, HR Strategies for 2010, on Wednesday, December 9th. This is Workforce Management's online conference dedicated to providing you with smart, insightful information to help you stay ahead of the post-recession curve.
HireAbility.com's Recruiter Training Center, the leader in social networking education is once again bringing you a stellar, online training with Neil Lebovits, CPA, CPC, CTS, and owner of The Dynamic Scale, a learning and development company for recruiting and staffing professionals.
In the last session of the year at The Recruiter Training Center, learn how to use LinkedIn to maximize your network, get more job orders, and refine your candidate list to ring in the New Year! And, at $14.99, you're not going to find this accredited and informative teaching anywhere else but here.
Here's what Neil is saying about his December 9th, online training at the Center:
LinkedIn, obviously, is a must for any recruiter. It is key that you learn how to maximize your time with this awesome tool. I'll show you the tricks and methods to outsmart your competition on this online seminar on December 9th, 2009 at 1 PM EDT:
- How to maximize your results on LinkedIn
- Learn why your profile is likely doing you more harm than good
- Learn the key subtle changes that you must make that will dramatically impact your success
- Learn the key need and the ways to quickly maximize your 3-tier network
- See how your competitors are stealing your network and how you can stop it and tap into theirs
- Understand the real power of the LinkedIn groups and how recruiters should choose them and use them
- Learn to integrate LinkedIn with your lead-gathering system
- See how you can use LinkedIn to search for people that aren't in your network at all
Join our Recruiter Training Center LinkedIn group to keep up with latest and greatest in training information.
Are you hooked on Twitter? In love with LinkedIn? Famous on Facebook?
Dear Fellow Recruiter:
Or are you sitting on the sidelines, waiting for the right moment to jump in?
In either case, you should have a clearly defined social media strategy. The greater your online presence, the more you'll increase your visibility, build your brand and make more placements.
Join Mark Berger on Wednesday.
If you'd like to make social media an integral part of your recruiting business, this session is for you.
Mark is more than a tech-savvy trainer, he's a recruiter. And he'll walk you through a step-by-step process of building your own social media campaign.
You'll learn the answers to these vitally important questions:
Avoid Distractions, Manage Your Time.
As a recruiter, time is your most valuable commodity. And for all you know, you're wasting it every day without a coherent plan.
Please join Mark as he walks you through the process of building your network and implementing your social media strategy.
Bill Radin, President
Winning Strategies for Recruiters