4th Annual Pan European Conference:
Strategic Recruitment 2011
Develop Effective Sourcing and Recruitment Strategies to Best Meet Your Organisation’s
Hiring Needs and Attract Best Talent from the Market Maximise the Value
8th–10th June 2011: London, UK
This exclusive 4th annual Strategic Recruitment edition will bring together top experts from across Europe for a very intensive and interactive meeting. Benefit from the hands-on approach and unique case studies from Motorola and Fortum Corporation on how to excel at recruitment PR, empower your brand and become the employer of choice. Cargill will showcase how to increase recruitment efficiency and how to source differently through the most advanced sourcing techniques. BAT will show how to set effective selection and onboarding strategies and Zurich Financial Services present how to make the most of your recruitment outsourcing processes.
marcus evans Expert Speaker Panel:
- Emma Knights, Talent Acquisition Director, Microsoft Ltd, UK
- Nick Cole, Director of Resourcing, People Operations, Everything Everywhere, UK
- Frank Manesse, Director, Organisational Development, EMEA, VF Corporation, Belgium
- David Mason, International Talent Acquisition Director, CH2M HILL, UK
- David Brett, Global Staffing EMEA Lead, Motorola, UK
- Kari Kähäri, Head of Resourcing, Corporate Human Capital, Outotec Oyj, Finland
- Neil Cox, Head of UK Resourcing, Zurich Financial Services, UK
- Sophia Boleckis, Head of Resourcing and Employer Image, Fortum Corporation, Finland
- Mark Cowie, Head of Resourcing EMEA, Treasury and Securities Services, JP Morgan, UK
- Benjamin Verpoort, Recruitment Lead, Belgium and EMEA, Industrial, Cargill Europe BVBA, Belgium
- Lyndsey Taylor, Talent Sourcing Director, EMEA, SPX
- Alfonso Aunon Garcia, Talent Development Manager, Western Europe Region, British American Tobacco, the Netherlands
- Zsolt Lang, Talent Sourcing Manager, Western Europe Region, British American Tobacco, the Netherlands
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable you to:
- Refresh your recruitment focus to meet hiring demands
- Excel at recruitment PR – Empower your employer brand
- Increase recruitment efficiency – Identify and attract the "needle in the haystack"
- Advance sourcing techniques – How to source differently in a changing world and speeding up the recruitment process
- Optimise effective online candidate sourcing and pre-screening
- Expand and reinforce in-house recruitment
- Measure the ROI of social recruitment
- Establish smooth onboarding for higher engagement and faster integration
- Promote graduate recruiting – Attract talented fresh graduates
- Make the most of recruitment process outsourcing
Learn from Key Practical Case Studies:
- Motorola excel at recruitment PR through effective brand empowerment
- British American Tobacco increase the value of your business through successful onboarding
- Fortum Corporation present the journey of becoming an employer of choice
- CH2M Hill build the business case for in-house recruitment in the 21st century
- Zurich Financial Services get the most from recruitment process outsourcing
For a full program, pricing and registration information please send Email with "more info Recruitment" in the subject field.
Also of Interest!!!
Employee Engagement & Employer Branding
Generate Increased Business Impact and Gain Market Place with an Engaged High-Performance Driven Workforce
6th–8th April 2011: Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam, The Netherlands
"more info Engagement"
Financial Sector Compensation and Benefits
Determine appropriate compensation strategy in a highly regulated and risk sensitive environment
23rd-25th May 2011: London, UK
"more info Compensation"
Please feel free to forward this information to any colleagues who you think might be interested in the events.
Mr Ola Samuelsson
Senior Marketing Manager
11 Connaught Place
London W2 2ET